Here’s my dilemma….I feel like I want a better way to create charts The photo above shows my current method. While it works, it’s certainly not the best. Especially if I plan on sharing them with my blog readers. I found this chart-making site called Stitch Fiddle. I “fiddled around” and made this chart…. diamond brocade – stitch fiddle . I really liked how quickly the chart went together and how it printed up. But. I know that in order to make the best use of their service I would have to upgrade from their free service to their premium service. So here’s the questions for my readers….
- Does anyone use Stitch Fiddle’s premium service? What have been the pros and cons you’ve found?
- Does anyone use another chart-making service? What have you found that works best for you?
- Does anyone know of a good chart-making software?
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
On this Thanksgiving, I feel particularly thankful for so many things. I thought I would share them with you….
- I’m thankful for my hubby (known as Mr. Muddling or sometimes, the co-muddler…). He’s my best friend and my rock. He can make, build and fix anything (I’m constantly amazed at this….). There is no way the property we live on could have been developed on our budget without him. Period.
- I’m thankful for where we live. A beautiful area in the great state of Oregon, in the good old U.S.A. Sure, every place, anywhere in the world, has it’s problems, but I’m convinced the good still outweighs the bad.
- I’m thankful for our church, our pastors and prayer. All a major part of my spiritual journey.
- I’m thankful for family, friends and neighbors. Even though we don’t always get together as often as we’d like (why is life so crazy busy?), we can always depend on each other to help out, cheer us up or even celebrate the joys in life.
- I’m thankful for the blogging community. The sharing of this community has enriched many areas of my life. I’ve learned many crafty things, new recipes, new skills and different perspectives on many things.
- I’m thankful for all the readers of this blog. Even though we’ve never met, I consider you friends. I have valued your advice and encouragement. I hope I’ve shared something of value to you (even if it’s just my quirky attempt at humor…. 😉 ).
This list is FAR from complete. There are just SO MANY things to be thankful for! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Don’t forget to take a moment and reflect on all the things you’re thankful for.