When I was doing research before purchasing my Instant Pot, I read several posts about how fabulous making rice in the Instant Pot was. I have to say, I was a little skeptical. I’ve made rice in the Slow-cooker and it was less than a success. So….could making rice in a Multi-cooker make that big of a difference? I’m here to tell you, YES, it can! So far, I’ve just followed the recipes/cooking times in the recipe section that came with my Instant Pot. But every time the rice has been fluffy and perfect. The best part, I don’t have to babysit it on the stovetop either!
Want to get started making rice? I’ve rounded up some of the best recipes for you to try….
- 10 Fail-proof Rice Recipes
- Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Rice
- One Pot Teriyaki Rice with Chicken and Vegetables
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice
- Instant Pot Wild Rice Pilaf
- Instant Pot Rice Pudding
- Spicy Cajun Instant Pot Chicken and Rice
- Instant Pot Wild Rice Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice
- Instant Pot Thai Chicken Rice Bowls
Hope you get a chance to make some rice in your Multi-cooker soon!